Looking for computer support in London?
- Are you a professional working from an office or home?
- Maybe you are a home computer user (I offer special rates for silver surfers)?
- Or do you represent a small company or other small organisation or charity?
I provide onsite and remote computer support in London and can help with:
- One-off, occasional, or regular support at your business premises or right in your own home.
- Remote computer support by telephone, email, and/or remote control support (using Teamviewer).
- PC support for urgent items (such as virus and malware removal).
- Help and information about your system so that you feel more comfortable and confident that it is working well and will continue to work well.
- A check that your system is as safe as practicably possible from online threats.
- One-to-one computer training at your own computer, at your own pace, and geared to your own needs.
- Advice and help with upgrading.
…or maybe you just think it’s time to do something about that growing list of computer niggles that has been building up for ages.
I can probably help if you are:
- Within about 75 minutes travelling time of Clapham (London SW4).
- Using one or more Windows computers. I may also be able to help with Macs. I have a reasonable working knowledge of Android, and IOS mobile devices (iPads, iPhones, tablets, and smartphones).
- Looking for one-off or regular help at £80ph from a computer professional with 30+ years experience. Special rates are available for Silver Surfers.
Please have a look around my website and then let’s talk – 07961 387564 or 020 7627 8620.
Please leave a message if I am not available (I don’t answer the phone when I am with a client). I will call you back as soon as possible within normal office hours. If you leave your postcode in the message I will be able to quote you a minimum visit charge when we speak.
Outside of office hours (09:00-18:00 Mon-Fri) – please leave a voice message on either of the above numbers, or WhatsApp or text me on 07961 387564.