Computer training courses delivered in classroom situations can have many drawbacks – cost, inconvenience, scheduling, matching the content with your needs…..
Would you prefer one-to-one computer training at your own PC? I can deliver personal computer training in 1.5 to 3hr sessions (your choice). This way, you are tackling your questions at your computer. If this sounds appealing, can I suggest:
- You make a list of all the things that you need some help with, and all the questions you want to ask
- You send me the list
- We discuss it
- I quote you a price and an estimate of the overall time requirement
- We have one session to see how it goes
- We take it from there
PC training at your own computer – with your own questions addressed – can be delivered in “chunks” as small as 90 minutes. Training can be scheduled at any time of the day.
We can cover basic topics or a more detailed look at your own specific issues.
Some suggested topics:
- Data backups
- Anti-virus, anti-malware, firewalls
- internet computer training
- Digital images – editing, printing, storing, backing up
- Filing and finding your data
- Backing up your data and/or transferring it
- Using email and the world wide web
- Working with popular programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Dealing with problematic hardware
- Tips for keeping your computer running smoothly
If you need help with a program that I do not know, then I will offer you a special rate for us to explore it together. Apply my 27 years of PC experience to your specific questions and we’ll probably find the answers you need in a tiny fraction of the time. Alternatively, if you have specific problems in areas unknown to me I will quote you to research the problem wherever possible and practicable.